We also have our previous years donors listed. They are a valued and treasured part of our history and we can’t thank them enough for their help!
The Belfar Family (Kick Starter – 2012)
The VanBuren Family (2016)
None at this time for this level
List of these donors is maintained separately and can be asked for in writing. They are usually parents or other community members who provide sustained financial support in amounts of < $250 to help offset cost to students in the form of scholarships to participate in things like events (aka tournaments, etc.) or support general operating expenses.
Coming soon Platinum Level $5,000+ to support K-12 players expenses to major events such as the the USCF Winter Nationals (December annually) near Orlando, Florida or to support operational expenses for local Spring, Summer and Winter Break Chess Camps for local K-12 students with a focus on K-8 students. See lists of scheduled National USCF events.
Benefits of giving: Besides knowing that 90% of every dollar goes directly to support program donors can enjoy the following –
- Certificate of Support suitable for framing for display in your home or office
- List on this page with link from Playing ACES CHESS to your business (if appropriate)
- Appropriate token (e.g. pen, coffee mug, mouse pad embossed with the Playing ACES CHESS logo for donor’s personal use)
- $2,500 +
- Listed on Home Page under Sponsored Host (for 6 months) with link to your business
- Laser engraved plaque for display in your home or office
- Travel mug or mouse pad embossed with Playing ACES CHESS logo
- Listed on Home Page under Sponsored Host (for 1 year after donation) with link to your business
- Major Playing ACES CHESS Annual Tournament Named in your honor for next 5 years after donation
- All Trophies Engraved with your name / logo
- Laser engraved plaque for display in your home or business
- Personalized Engraved Mug in token of our thanks for your support