Want to know all about the 2016 World Chess Championship between
Magnus Carlsen (Current Title holder from Norway)
Sergey Karjakin (Challenger from Russia)
Click here to gain real time access to the match games and details about this event.
- Pairings of the Candidates Tournament (Who Karjakin had to conqure in order to challenge Carlsen)
- Match Schedule
- Iconic NYC Location (Fulton Market Building – near Brooklyn Bridge)
- What are the Match Rules?
- Review past games of the contenders on Chess Games
- Magnus Carlsen (His 2016 games)
- Sergey Karjakin (His 2016 games)
- Making Chess a Spectator Sport
- Learn about their respective country chess organization
- James Monroe’s Highlands is celebrating area veterans.